So it has come to this time of the year again where we are have plenty of Christmas shopping to do however we sometimes end up a little lost whilst deciding what to buy! Having done my Christmas shopping not so long ago I decided I’d share with you guys what you could get your potential beautycholic friends! I have put together a few of my most loved gifts I came across with and the best news is that not only are they all great products they are suitable for every budget too!SCORE!
1. ELF LISPTICKS £5 : ELF lipsticks are one of my must haves as for the price you pay they are just great! Creamy , pigmented and pretty wide range of colors.
2. O.P.I Limited Edition Germany Collection Mini Collection £10.00:The set comes with four minature limited edition polishes , all colors are gorgeous.
4. Benefit Bad Gal Set £15.00: Great Set for brightening your skin , one of my must haves.
5. Macademia Oil Moisturising Rinse £15.30: Ideal for damaged or dry hair.
6.L’Occitane Hand Cream Trio £16: This hand cream trio is made by L’Occitane.
The set includes: three best-selling hand creams infused with cherry
blossom, shea butter and peony with a non-greasy formula to hydrate dry
skin and protect hands.
7.Pai Skincare Limited Edition Rosehip 3 Step Facial Set £30: Featuring their best selling products.
9.Benefit Limited Edition Go Tropicoral Set £24.50: This is a limited edition Kit by Benefit, it has minature versions of the Cha Cha Tint, a mango tinted lip and cheek stain, luminescent High Beam highlighter , a coralista bronzing face powder with a brush and a ultra plush coralista lipg gloss!
10. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask £35.80: Known to be the energy drink for eyes, great if you want to fake your eight hours of sleep.
11.NARS Love Rite £39.99: Love rite gift set by NARS.
Featuring a collection of best-selling shades including mini blush duo
in a bright and peach pink, orgasm illuminator in golden pink shimmer
and a pink sherbet and sparkling pink sand lip gloss for a satin finish.