Today I am doing a Wish List post as I have spent half of my day spring cleaning my room and just sorting it all out I have come across a few empties and decided I need some new beauty and fashion items by need I mean want 😉 . So let me tell you a little about all the items on my Wish List:
1. Fiji Essie Nail Polish : I have bee eying up this bad boy for a while and decided it’s about time it became mine, I am a big sucker for nude colors whether it’s a nail polish, lipstick or eyeshadows I just think nudes, browns and taupes suit everyone and are very easy to work with.
2. Alpha H Liquid Gold: I have used this product before and I fell in love with it from the first use, its such a great product and despite being slightly pricey it lasts you a long time.
3.Torque Chain : I have been on the look out for a chunky necklace for a while and this one really stood out to me whilst I was having a cheeky browse through the TopShop website since I have been given a Topshop voucher over Christmas I may have to just purchase it .
4. Real Techniques Brushes: Need I say more? I have heard so many good things about these beauties I can not resist and have to purchase at least on of them this month!
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette: I haven’t yet fallen in to the Naked Palette craze however after seeing almost everyone mention it in their 2012 faves I have been wanting to try this and I have a feeling it will be mine in 2013.
7. Amnesty Multi Buckle Shos :I know it is only January and living in the UK the warm weather is no where near close but these shoes are AMAZING! however very pricey.. But hey no harm in wishing to have them ;).
That’s what I would like to end up with by the end of January, let’s just hope the pennies allow me to.
A little Update:
I will be doing a Haul post tomorrow as I have acquired quiet a few items over the last few weeks! Also I have been kindly invited to an event tomorrow in London which I am very excited about! And will be doing a blog post about it so keep your eyes out for that!Hope you’re all having a lovely evening!
What’s on your Wish List This month?