Today’s post is about my current Top Five Drug Store Make Up Products. I think some drugstore products are sometimes underrated as we get stuck thinking that just becuase something is expencive it’s better well that is not true in some cases and I have recently come across some products which are both affordable and work great, and I am pretty sure all of us love a good bargain.
1. Sleek Contour Kit : Retails at £6.45 This duo consists of a non shimmery bronzer and a light champagne highlighter combined together they complement each other beautifully and leave you with a perfectly sculpted and highlighted cheekbones.
2. Elf Baked Blush: Retails at £3.75 I have the color Rich Rose, which is a beautiful bronzey with a slight touch of a rosey pink infused into the bronzed color. These blushes are super affordable and pigmented .They have a little bit of shimmer which is not over powering as it’s very fine and looks gorgeous when the sun hits your cheeks for any ladies who love shimmery blushes this would be perfect for you.
3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer: Retails at £4.15 this beauty is perfect for concealing any pimples and imperfections but works great at brightening the eye area two. I often have two shades of this so I can use them on both areas. Using a lighter shade under your eyes will add the Kim Kardashain eye brightening effect and cover up those dark circles.
4. Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation: Retails at £8.99 I love the finish this gives to my skiny dewy but not greasy or oily almost like a satin finish to the skin. It gives you a great coverage and is very easy to work with.
5. Maybelline The Volume Rocket Mascara: Retails at £5.99 this amazing mascara will leave you with thicks and long lashes and I have no doubt about that. I have been using this for over two months now and this has become my go to mascara ever since. I feel like none of the mascara’s I have used latley compare to this bad boy.
What are your Top Drug Store Products?