• Fall 2018 appears to be a season of multiple trends, refreshingly this years runaways were filled …
    View Post
  • As the temperature has started to drop, the new fashion season has finally arrived. New …
    View Post
  • Let’s talk skincare, as I have become older I have noticed myself paying …
    View Post
  •   BACK  TO IT!    It has been a little while since …
    View Post
  • I hope you all had a Happy Easter Bunnies! I made my way back to London for a long weakend and have been making the most out of the lovely weather ( although it has been a little on and off but hey that’s the UK for ya) it has been nice to enjoy the Easter break with my family. Here’s what I am rocking today and I am loving it, I love the contracts between the black and the floral print on this jumpsuit. I paired it with these metallic sunnies and a hat , personally I think this is a perfect outfit to make the transition into the warmer Spring weather that is slowly approaching us and I am loving it.

HAT: H&M

SHOES: NEW LOOK

JUMPSUIT: PREMARK

BRACELET: PRIMARK

Share:

53 Comments

1. April 21, 2014 / 2:11 pm

So beautiful.love the florals
      Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
      Let me know
      Kisses
      Glamourzone

• April 22, 2014 / 6:31 am

thank you! i will have a look at your blog for sure πŸ™‚ xx

2. April 21, 2014 / 4:00 pm

You look so gorgeous doll!! Loved that jumpsuit! πŸ™‚

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+?ο»Ώ Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! πŸ™‚

Have a lovely week ahead!
      Charu

3. April 21, 2014 / 7:54 pm

This jumpsuit is so perfect, I need it! So cute that it’s a dungaree style top!x

zoeyinwonderland.com

• April 22, 2014 / 6:46 am

aw yeah i can imagine! its finally spring here for us ! oh cool will have a look for sure xx

4. April 22, 2014 / 6:05 am

The floral print on your jumpsuit is so cute! Perfect for Easter weekend!
      xx,

Paisley

paisleynotplaid

5. April 22, 2014 / 12:24 pm

I have been really crazy for jumpsuits lately, I'm getting one designed and I cannot wait to try it on. I really like yours too and you really pulled it off. I followed you, please do so as well!
      Zoha xx

6. April 22, 2014 / 1:33 pm

Amazing outfit!! This playsuit is totally awesome !! I envy your wardrobe πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ I just found your blog and I love it already!! Keep in touch if you wish!
      Maria xox

7. April 22, 2014 / 9:58 pm

I absolutely love this outfit, it is gorgeous and really suits you!

I really like your blog πŸ™‚ I am now your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin!

beautysaveuk β™₯

8. April 22, 2014 / 10:25 pm

Oooh, I love this jumpsuit! Springalicious. <3

Tara x

9. April 23, 2014 / 5:25 am

Fierce outfit, as usual! Those sandals are phenomenal… I've been eyeing these gladiator platform pumps for a while now… I might have to snatch them up.