• Fall 2018 appears to be a season of multiple trends, refreshingly this years runaways were filled …
    View Post
  • As the temperature has started to drop, the new fashion season has finally arrived. New …
    View Post
  • Let’s talk skincare, as I have become older I have noticed myself paying …
    View Post
  •   BACK  TO IT!    It has been a little while since …
    View Post

• SKIN MIRACLE TRANSFORMER TREAT & CONCEAL £23.50

Finding the oh so called ‘ perfect’ concealer or any product in fact can be rather tricky, especially if it is a multi tasking product like this one, which also doubles up as a treatment with a formula that has been designed to also disguise and treat the under eye dark circles , dark spots etc.

What they claim the product does?

“Instantly improve skin tone, luminosity, and texture. Evenly smooth out and minimize the look of pores, fine lines and pigmentation spots. Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal leaves your skin with a smooth, radiant, airbrushed complexion in seconds. “

They could not have summed this up in a better way! Having used this product for over three weeks now I can assure you that is exactly what this product does. The formula is super creamy, soft yet not greasy. This product is ultra concentrated so a  little goes a long way  , with superb coverage this product will not fail to conceal even the worst dark spots or those red pimples we all get from time to time.

The Forumla?

The Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal is known as a M3 Complex which contains marine collagen : which is the most similar to human collagen , it contains vitamins , essential sea minerals in addition to helping to heal the skin tissue resulting in plumper skin , reduced fine lines furthermore it helps to improve the tone and elasticity of the skin. It also contains white rose and chamomile extracts which are great at soothing the skin leaving it feeling and looking brighter.

Over all thoughts?

Astounding product, despite the super heavy overage due to the light texture it does not fall in to the cracks of the skin resulting in a cakey look. It works great at covering up pretty much anything and despite being a little bit more on the pricier side I can assure you once you try this product it will become one of those ‘ why have I not tried this sooner products’  and that says something ladies, it is not often I am so impressed with a product that is a multi tasking one.

Have you tried this?

★PR SAMPLE

Share:

27 Comments

1. April 19, 2014 / 10:43 pm

Heya, I have come across your blog & I think it is great 🙂 would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog 🙂

Beautysaveuk.blogspot.co.uk

I am new to blogspot so hope you do not mind me commenting :)!

• April 21, 2014 / 11:54 am

thank u so much! of course I dont thank u for stopping by doll

xx

2. April 19, 2014 / 11:16 pm

Never tried it but was just telling my friend about how annoyed i get when my products look cake…gotta get this:)
      Aesthetic Lounge

3. April 19, 2014 / 11:16 pm

No I haven't tried it yet. If it is really that good I should give it a try. Thx for the great review honey.
      Happy Easter to you
      Lenya
      FashionDreams&Lifestyle

4. April 20, 2014 / 5:41 am

Hello! Just found your blog 🙂 Love this so much 🙂 Would love it if you could check my blog out and comment some feedback.

Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin (Or both)
      Just contact me if you do, Ive already followed your GFC! 🙂

5. April 20, 2014 / 7:56 am

Hello! Just found your blog 🙂 Love this so much 🙂

6. April 20, 2014 / 9:26 am

I have never heard about this product, but it's sounds like amazing conceal!

Happy Easter,
      crafty-zone.blogspot.com

7. April 20, 2014 / 12:27 pm

Lovely post, this sounds amazing!

Check out my blog if you have the time, that would mean so much to me!
      wonderfulworldoflilyrose.blogspot.co.uk

8. April 20, 2014 / 2:22 pm

Oooh concealer, I need one of those as I just recently ran out! Perfect! Thanks for the review!
      Lovely blog! Keep it up 😉
      Thanks for the comment on my blog, appreciate it! Returning the support!

9. April 20, 2014 / 8:09 pm

I love multi functioning products,and this looks amazing! X

10. April 21, 2014 / 4:30 am

I havn't tried this concealer yet but after reading this I definitely want to! Multi-tasking products are awesome when they're done right.

Deb | Debra Bros Blog