• Fall 2018 appears to be a season of multiple trends, refreshingly this years runaways were filled …
    View Post
  • As the temperature has started to drop, the new fashion season has finally arrived. New …
    View Post
  • Let’s talk skincare, as I have become older I have noticed myself paying …
    View Post
  •   BACK  TO IT!    It has been a little while since …
    View Post
  • Back to monochrome, if you’ve followed my blog for a while you’ll know I am a big fan of the monochrome trend and have done a few looks inspired by it, here is another one! Unfortunately  some of the items seen are not available however I have managed to create a very similar look below.

p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js?cb=1464858370502?cb=’ +

Skimlinks Test

Share:

36 Comments

1. June 1, 2016 / 10:42 am

Love the jeans!

Take care doll! Oh, I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love if you entered!
      BLOG | TAISLANY

2. June 1, 2016 / 4:51 pm

Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
      Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
      Have a great day!

Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

3. June 22, 2016 / 3:06 am

Love your monochrome style. So cool.

4. November 19, 2018 / 11:25 am

Hi! I have more than 4 Years of experience and I am the Founder of a Website Development Company in Rohini, Delhi. I just want to say thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article.

5. November 27, 2018 / 5:01 am

Very useful and informative content has been shared out here, Thanks for sharing it.
      Visit Learn Digital Academy for more information on Digital marketing course in Bangalore https://www.learndigital.co/.

6. November 27, 2018 / 10:03 am

nice topic which you have choose.
      second is, the information which you have provided is better then other blog.
      so nice work keep it up. And thanks for sharing.

7. November 28, 2018 / 11:09 am

nice topic which you have choose.
      second is, the information which you have provided is better then other blog.
      so nice work keep it up. And thanks for sharing.

8. November 29, 2018 / 11:02 am

Thanks for giving great kind of information. So useful and practical for me. Thanks for your excellent blog, nice work keep it up thanks for sharing the knowledge.

9. February 1, 2019 / 5:04 am

Welcome to AZLyrics! It’s a place where all searches end! We have a large, legal, every day growing universe of punjabi song lyrics where stars of all genres and ages shine.

10. April 13, 2019 / 7:27 am